Saturday, January 24, 2009

please start being my hero.

muahahaha. things are much better/.
ngggyaahhhhhhh. hahaha. ok ok,i am quite exited to post today.well. :) currently im drinking a huge massive big ass bottle of water so i can shit. i havent shat in 5 days. which totally contradicts one of my random new years resolution but im trying. :( I WANNA SHIT NOW!. i need to find some shitting pill,apparently they do sell it at some places. ACCORDING TO SAM SITO. =P if you know about this pill,please leave a comment. :D enough about my bowel problems now. OK FRIDAY. :) hanrick invited a few people to this drummer for christ event at tropicana city mall. in the end,only nick,wai kin,jon,hanrick and i were able to make it. so we went,watched and cried. ;( JOKE. we didnt cry,but we DID get bored. BASICALLY. we wanted to watch a movie,but gsc wasnt opened yet. ERGO,jon and wai kin went crazy on the animals and gongs. fun laa huh.=p our next adventure that night involved,bad music on the radio stations;jon's terrible singing;jon's terrible driving;jon's bad sense of direction and a talking bird that ran out of battery. pretty unproductive night if you ask me. OH WELL.

SATURDAY FIRST.
oh i slept over in nic's hse so i started my saturday at the kow's residence. :D
we did plenty. I WISH I WAS SMART. :P :P we smiled,we flew and we choked. fast forward to 12.45. waffle world,nicole tan's suprise birthday lunch. ate this weird thing. INK HEART. ^_^ bla bla bla.

DISCOVERY OF THE DAY.
oh my my,theres this steamboat place we went for dinner. YUMMY. its like a steamboat buffet. and its only 20 a person. ALL YOU CAN EAT. ;) subang.
right now,im pregnant.
ACTUALLY,that was an understatement. =p

some pictures if your not too lazy.
she's so pretty.



cisco,the best tour guide. :D










my pencil case.



AIMAN THE NERD.
kena buli.
meet sajad,the terrorist/asian version of mr bean. HAHAHAHA.
act cute. act cute. ^-^

i decided im gonna start drawing.






JACK BLACK IN NACHO LIBRE. BYEBYE.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com