Monday, February 2, 2009

CHINESE NEW YEAR.


korean boy/mute boy/boy who lost his tounge. (seriously).
oh you know,in the car...=p

dress,i wore for the open house. :D




shereen!. <3>she took too long to pose,and i was too fast with the whole ''capturing the photo''.

po po and gong gong,ai ni. ;p (mom's side).
the whole extended family,mom's side.
my gong gong's mom.
gong's family. HE WAS BORN IN CHINA. D;
gong,when he was a teenager.
his parents.
AND again.. =s
gong gong's brother's son jimmy,provide's chocolate to the world. :D
so we pai lin'ed his house,and we got the ''chocolate rejects''. but it was good anyway. ;)
i was like ''give me a sexy pose''. HAHAHAHAHA.
yeah,i was pregnant.
HAHAHHA!. i forgot what we call him laa.


ok,this wasnt a CNY thing but it was in the midst of CNY when the kows slept over. TABASCO 4 LIFE. HEHEEE.

omggg,so yummy!!.
this is me.....i love me. :D
DONT LIE FI,I KNOW YOU WANT SOME!. ;D
pretty woman.
pretty girl.
ILCNY.
i love chinese new year. YEE SANG!.
look how skinny my arms look there. eh eh.

mom.
nicole my cousin?.. =p
hahahaa,i secretly drank wine. look at my cheeks,their so red!.
yeap,we all wish for peace mel.
spot uncle sunny.
big time gamblers.




mel always does this when im taking a picture of someone or something else. annoys the crap outta me. =p!.







ah man and ah ni. if you havent noticed yet,their twins. :D juliet and juliard.








thats all.
NGEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH.
hahah,i loved this years chinese new year,there was more yummy food. :D
besides that,i thought this years chinese new year was productive. i learned a lot about family history,i took more interest in my relatives,i saw more of my aunty's and uncles this year,i got way more ang pao's AND met new people. :) so this year,we had an open house..indian food was served HAHA. not many of my friends came. :( only keith and charmander ended up coming. =p but it was good fun i guess. ;P talked and bla bla blaa.

i definitely got more ang pao's this year compared to last year,coz well more of my relatives came back from overseas and we had an open house. ;) and our family was more active this year on the whole ''pai lin'' thing. you know,i always had this feeling every year that our relatives hate us. =/ but somehow this year was a different experience for me. :D I LOVE A LOT MORE PEOPLE NOW. =D

byebye.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com