Tuesday, June 16, 2009

shmockers you mockers.

hello all.
this past few weeks have been really great! hanging out in the beach. :D i went to penang with a whole bunch of B-A-J-I-L-I-O-N troops. ;P nevertheless,i had tons of fun. I went parasailing for the first time ever. i must say,i was shaky. but when we took off,my guts flew vertically upwards. :P hahaha. I went with miss spockLittle,and she wasn't panicking or freaking out so that was kinda great for me. :D heheee. the best ride. and A RIP OFF!. 50 ringgit for 5 minutes?? oh mann.. I'd rather suggest 3 taking off's and 3 landings. Now that would have been worth 50.
or at least 5 minutes.

besides t,
I'm a certified jet-ski'er ;D since I wont be able to speed for the next 7 months on the road (not to mention,endangering the lives of fellow KL'ERS. *that doesn't spell killers btw. =p I speed on water! muaha. and I do much better there. I want to own a a jet ski and ride it in my future bathtub. i cant wait.

nobody ditches the banana boat..
it was yellow and it looked like a banana on water. =D this was,i think the least fun. still fun, :) but hm,the least fun. it was attached to a faster boat and was linked with a string. *TONGUE DOES R-O-L-L-E-R-C-O-S-T-E-R.

lights and night markets.
we found everything. including a soaking human swimming in her own sweat. very disgusting. =P yes,that was me. euw. hehe! pretty hanging lights,paintings,key chains,bands,clothes,boxes,lighters and bla bla bla. in total,i got a lighter and two bands. speaking of which,cost me 20 for the lighter and 10 for two bands. 20+10=30 ringgit. I saved,be proud!

BOWEL SATISFACTION.
have you not heard?? penang is famous for good food,period.
EMMMMMHHMMMMM. I want to cycle back there. <3

spontaneous blackout says:
carry a note-ie??
I guess I could get used to carrying a little bit more than a tiny journal/notebook/diary around in my bag. probably gonna be useful eventually.. so why not. :) great,now I have to be looking for a very very very EXTREMELY beautiful one.
lets go shopping then. come with me.
takers anyone? :)


LOVE NYLIME.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com